11 November 2008

Monday by any other name...

You know it's going to be one doozy of a Monday when: your pants split straight up the butt after you've already locked the front door, you realize you forgot an important document at home after you've already arrived at work, and best of all...you find a pool of dog diarrhea on the carpet after you took the dog out for his morning constitutional.

Happily, the day did get better after the above trifecta of crap (literally). But I am glad that Mondays, or days like them, are only once a week. But believe me, I couldn't wait to crawl into bed that night, soak up some sleep, and open my eyes to a different day.

No comments:

Mother Doing Good

Self Magazine has an award contest called Women Doing Good. It honors women who give their time and talents to charitable organizations. I k...