18 February 2005

My Coolest.....

I just have to tell everyine that my brother is the coolest person on the face of this earth! If I had the coolness he has in his pinky finger, I would be all set. By cool I mean that my brother has serious style and is always the nicest dresser in the room. Not to mention the nicest guy in the room!

My brother is also cool because he takes such good care of me, believes in me even when there's not much to believe in, loves me at my most unlovable, and stands by me no matter what. He saved me from being burnt by our crazy next door neighbor(I was 3), rescued me from the mean babysitter who laughed when I fell off a chair and hit my head (I was 4), and let me play with his Legos. I have learned so much from him and aspire to be like him. He is always willing to help me and offer advice, no matter what the topic. He's the one who created this blog for me!

The other reason(s) why my brother deserves to have this blog dedicated to him, is because he is such a good person. He treats people kindly and with respect. He is so sweet to our parents and takes good care of them too. I must be the luckiest sister in the worls to have a brother like mine. So....to my coolest brother: I salute you from the tip of your spiky hair, to the soles of your sweeeeett shoes! I love you always.

No comments:

Mother Doing Good

Self Magazine has an award contest called Women Doing Good. It honors women who give their time and talents to charitable organizations. I k...