What is it about people who interact with someone whose job is to help them? What is it that makes it ok ,under these circumstances, to treat said persons like they are either stupid or subservient? I've never actually gotten my blood pressure tested, but after a day on the job, I certain it is quite high after "serving" my fellow citizens. I'm convinced that in ordinary situations at home or spending time with friends, these same people are probably fairly "normal." But when you put them in situations where a paid employee is available to help them, they turn into individuals with no manners and a couple of personalities. Regardless of the fact that some of these persons may indeed actually have a couple personalities. Recall the person who called wanting to cancel a certain order she had placed. A few days later, her other personality called back demanding to know why she had not received said order yet. I'm afraid this sort of thing happens a lot mor...
Comments